Caribbean Cake – Baking Pre-Mix
Brand: Natural Evolution
Natural Evolution Caribbean Cake is holiday for your taste buds! Made using the highest quality ingredients our Caribbean Cake is tropical and light.
Natural Evolution world famous Green Banana Multi-Fibre, Australian buckwheat flour for texture and protein, Australian chia seeds for protein and omega 3 and Australian rice flour to round it off. 1,2,3 easy gluten free at your fingertips, recipes that the whole family will enjoy!
- Natural Evolution Green Banana Resistant Starch, Australian Buckwheat Flour, Australian Rice Flour, Australian Chia Seeds, Coconut Nectar, Coconut Flakes, Dried Pineapple, Baking Powder, Rock Salt, Xanthan Gum
- 1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees centigrade or 356 degrees Fahrenheit 2. Line tin with baking paper. 3. Add eggs, milk, oil, contents of the coconut mixture and dried fruit into the bowl. Mix very well. 4. Pour mixture into tin and evenly spread out over the top. 5. Bake for 35-40 mins bread tin and 15-20 mins muffins tray. Remove let cool and enjoy.
- MUFFINS – Simply add mixture to a lined muffin tray and make delicious nutritious muffins easy – bake for 15-20 mins until cooked.
- PINEAPPLE UPSIDEDOWN CAKE – Place fresh or tinned pineapple/fruits into the bottom of the cake tin and pour mixture in on top of it when finished baking turn out upside down and enjoy.
- CARROT CAKE – Add 300 grams grated carrot and 150 grams of crushed pecans or walnuts to cake batter