Create these great wraps for lunches and dinners. Grain free and nut free.
- Three quarters of a cup of Otto’s Cassava Flour
- Quarter teaspoon sea salt
- 2 tablespoons all of oil Olive oil new line
- One third of a cup of warm water
- Whisk together the flour and salt. Add the oil and warm water and kneed until the dough is nice and smooth. The dough should not be dry or too wet and sticky.
- Divide into 6 balls
- Roll each dough ball between two pieces of parchment paper until thin. Or use at all tortilla press.
- Heat a dry skillet over medium high heat. Once properly heated place tortilla on skillet. Wait for the air bubbles to form (approximately 1 minute and then flip). Each side should be slightly browned.
- Place tortilla on a plate and cover with a towel to keep warm.
Recipe courtesy of Cara Reed Forkandbeans.com